Australian Gun Master
Australian Gun Master
Australian Gun Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Gun Master, Dedicated BF3 Server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gun Master
Gary The Hat B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_1
Operation Firestorm
Gary The Hat B_160_400_0_2B80BF_070303_889E47_000000_1_1_1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Introduce Yourself
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:35 am by Deekoy1958

» New High Ping Filters
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:06 am by Deekoy1958

» Banned Or Kicked?
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:11 am by Deekoy1958

» Queensland/Brisbane/etc
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:52 am by Comet

» Servers
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 am by Fuggered

» G'day all!
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:43 pm by Comet

» Pre-Ordered yet?
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:02 pm by Comet

» SERVER MAINTENANCE - Migrating
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm by Comet

» Adding New Maps.
Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:07 am by Comet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Gary The Hat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comet
Admin
Comet

Gary The Hat Empty
PostSubject: Gary The Hat   Gary The Hat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:02 am

MY ADVENTURES TOOK ME FAR AND WIDE.

I WENT FROM HERE TO THERE AND OVER THE RAINBOW AND EVEN FURTHER.

AND YOU'D NEVER GUESS WHO I FOUND OUT THERE AMONG THE SHRUB LIFE

HES A LITTLE SHY BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM IM SURE HE'LL MAKE YOU SMILE

AT FIRST I WASNT SURE WHAT TO THINK

Gary's story.

At the point of time it was around about four in the morning, the nightly stars above were pointing me to continue in my rugged journey. I was trying to savor the fluids which were still left in my body. I wasn't sure where to go, or which way to go. Should I keep moving forward to which was south as directed by my compass? Or should I move East? I wasn't too sure at that time. My body, aching from the rough terrain, could not withstand much more. My knees, feeling as if they were going to crumble.. I was left with no choice, no choice what so ever, to collapse. So I did. Days passed. Perhaps even weeks. My body seemingly lifeless. But that wasn't the case. The Earth covered my body up, and enveloped it in some sort of wrap. I was in a cocoon like state. What was I becoming? I wasn't quite sure. My breathing was reduced to one breath every 6 hours. I couldn't move. I knew I was changing. I could feel it. My thoughts were still here, along side me, helping me stay sane was the whistles of the Earth, the trees blowing the wind along my cocoon like state. I could hear the ocean in the distance, I could even smell it. But how... Where was I? Did i move? Did my conscious leave me? And find somewhere else for me to continue going on?

At first I thought it was the light to heaven. But I wasn't sure. I could move. And I could see the light, it grew and grew. Something wanted me to reach it. So I pushed my self upwards. And thus, from this day, I was no longer Kudo the Blacksmith... I was...

Gary The Hat

The times are changing and I'm here to help smoothen' up that process.

Gary The Hat Garythehat1

Welcome to the world of Gary The Hat.

He travels far and wide, and installs fear and happiness into the townsfolk of Eltamore. His wisdom is unlike any other, and his adventures will take you to a place you've never seen or felt before. He has walked alongside Jesus, and played pong with Elton John, has captured and collected pokemons with the Pope and danced the tango with Michael J Fox. He is, the almighty, the sensational, Gary the Hat.

His next adventure, starts today, where he will travel through the ruins of Gibraltar, in search for the shangrila.
Back to top Go down
https://ausgunmaster.forumotion.com

Gary The Hat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Gun Master :: Artwork :: Poetry + Philosophy-
Jump to: