Australian Gun Master
Australian Gun Master
Australian Gun Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Gun Master, Dedicated BF3 Server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gun Master
Queensland/Brisbane/etc B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_1
Operation Firestorm
Queensland/Brisbane/etc B_160_400_0_2B80BF_070303_889E47_000000_1_1_1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Introduce Yourself
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:35 am by Deekoy1958

» New High Ping Filters
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:06 am by Deekoy1958

» Banned Or Kicked?
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:11 am by Deekoy1958

» Queensland/Brisbane/etc
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:52 am by Comet

» Servers
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 am by Fuggered

» G'day all!
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:43 pm by Comet

» Pre-Ordered yet?
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:02 pm by Comet

» SERVER MAINTENANCE - Migrating
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm by Comet

» Adding New Maps.
Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:07 am by Comet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Queensland/Brisbane/etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Comet
Admin
Comet

Queensland/Brisbane/etc Empty
PostSubject: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Hey guys/girls/transsexuals,
Enelya and myself are considering moving to Queensland. Were wondering if there is anyone out there who knows some areas, preferably max of 3 hours drive from Brisbane/Gold Coast/.
Our prices range from free to 300-400k max for a house. We would ideally rather something below 300k (even a dollar below is better!)
Anyone know some decent suburbs to look at? Not really keen on complexes (fricken dictators!)
Any help would be awesome!

We would settle for something in the city as long as it has a decent size yard and 3+ rooms but that is near impossible at our price range. Also if it had average it would be pretty sweet.
Anyway, any help would be sweet and ill kiss you on the toes, jam or no jam!

- El Comet.
Back to top Go down
https://ausgunmaster.forumotion.com
Comet
Admin
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Acerage not average. Anything from 1 acre to 100. Work wise I'd need something with decent job allocation. Thinking security, courier, maybe truckie! Pretty much anything that pays.
Back to top Go down
zeroffsignal

zeroffsignal

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Hey mate,

I've always lived on the North side of Brisbane and a quick look on realestate.com.au shows acreage around Burpengary, Morayfield and Caboolture for the price you want. Max distance from CBD is about 50k's and your close to city train and highway. From there it's about 20 mins to Bribie Island and 30 mins to the bottom of the Sunshine Coast.

I live about 35k's out in Narangba. It's a great part of the world.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Comet
Admin
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:23 am

going to have to look some of this up. still undecided whether or not we will be moving. really do wanna get out of SA
Back to top Go down
Deekoy1958

Deekoy1958

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:28 am

I still like SA. Well, where I live anyway. Smile
Some parts are great, others are a bit of a no go zone. Sad
Especially after dark. affraid
Back to top Go down
Comet
Admin
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:12 am

where abouts do you live?
i'm currently in a zone where its going downhill.
i wanna either move towards the city or get away from elizabeth by a huge amount.
still looking in to QLD but whether thats a go now, we arent sure.
once holdens goes, it'll be a bad place to live. i think so anyway. not that it isnt already Razz
Back to top Go down
Deekoy1958

Deekoy1958

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:57 am

I'm in a posh. (oohhhh), part of Largs Bay.  Very Happy  About a block away from the beach. I bought here about 13 years age before prices went insane.
If my sources are correct you are out North. Remember when you sold your PC. Smile
My job takes me to horror suburbs. The worst I've seen lately is parts of Elizabeth Downs. Scarey once the sun goes down, Hooded shadowy figures moving in the darkness. Out North is bad, but it's not much better down South. Some of the fancy named add ons to Davoren Park are getting scary too.
I was raised in Osborne/Taperoo so understand povo areas. back in the day, most poor folks had a moral compass. They were called battlers, now bludger seems to be the term, and for many it seems like dog eat dog. Sad really. Sad
Don't think of me as an elitist, my observations are based on personal experience. I'm still poor, but fought hard during my Divorce, then worked my butt off to keep my house. Smile
Get out if you can, you are correct, I think, once GMH goes, trouble will increase. Sad
You have to be happy where you live, bad neighbours or local folk are a nightmare situation. Sad
Back to top Go down
Comet
Admin
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:13 am

Yeah... We are in elizabeth downs. I have to say, our house is quite nice. It used to be an elder folks home I assume, so it is all set up and quite secure with shutters and security windows. I wouldn't have moved here otherwise. Rent isn't too bad, 240, compared to what we were going to pay. Our plan is to get out by the end of next year, even if we have to sign on for another 6-12 months. We were looking up houses down where you are, and all over. I say anything from gepps cross onwards is okay for us. I kinda want fancy, but depending on how much we can borrow from the bank, depends on what we will have. Should be okay though, I hope Smile
I think people are surprised when they come to our place, like electricians or even telstra. They probably think dero, but it's quite a humble little home besides the clothes not being put away :p
It wouldn't be too bad to move to a country sort of location. Maybe an hour or two drive from here. Problem is I can see my self getting fed up with driving so far just to work.
Back to top Go down
Deekoy1958

Deekoy1958

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:55 am

Some of the houses are like Fortresses out there. The house I went to had a keypad front door lock. I took some time to figure out why, no fumbling with keys when every second might count. Smile

I lived in the country. Reeves Plains, dry dusty and hot in summer, it was okay as the Ex had horses but I had to look after them. :(The travelling is expensive and a pain, though the expressway makes it better.

Out there I had a neighbour from hell. He was a crazy Army wanna be, with giant barking dogs. It was like a little neighbourhood, but everyone had 20 acres. It took me 6 months to figure out why no one else associated with him. My Ex wanted to be friends with everyone, no matter what we had to put up with from him. After months of politely asking him to keep his dogs on his property, to no avail. I snapped, at 5 oclock one morning his dogs were chasing our horses around in the front paddock. One of the horses ran into a star dropper, $1000.00 vet bill. I was wild. I told him, I have every right to shoot his dogs, harassing livestock, but that wont solve the problem. He has to go. He had guns, but so did I and he was quite aware that I was an excellent shot, while he sucked.
He couldn't say anything as he was on bail for attempted Murder and several of his guns were totally illegal. First time I saw his AR15, I fell in love, until I noticed the serial number had been removed.
Pretty frosty until he sold up and left, it was a much nicer place to live after that.Smile

So yeah watch out for crazies who live in the country. They are everywhere. Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
Admin
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:52 am

i dont mind crazy, i live with it every day lol.
i would love to move to Robe. But i do need to keep my job prospects open. so i'm looking now for a new job/and or part time job. need something else to keep the bills paid. wont matter so much once everything is paid off, but til then i wouldnt mind something extra, dont really care what to be honest. i'll adapt if i need to. need to keep my current one as long as possible. really good income but im the paranoid type who is thinking its insecure. ya'know? people wanting to push others out the way to get their way etc. doesnt bother me too much as long as if that does happen, i can keep doing what i do til the end of 2014. that way everythings paid and we have money for either home loan or to buy outright (which wouldnt take too long to get up once the rest is paid)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queensland/Brisbane/etc   Queensland/Brisbane/etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queensland/Brisbane/etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Gun Master :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: